Skip to the content

How to apply


Applications for Occupation Permit (OP) or Residence Permit (RP) should be submitted online through the National E-licensing System which can be accessed on the following link

The application for the Young Professional Occupation permit should be submitted by the Employer to the Occupation Permit Unit (OPU) by email on