Webinar - MAURITIUS: Your Most Reliable Sourcing Destination for Textile & Apparel from Africa, 7th October 2020
In line with its objective to enhance the visibility of Mauritius as a reliable sourcing destination for Textile and Apparel in USA, the Economic Development Board (EDB) in collaboration with the United States Fashion Industry Association (USFIA) will be hosting an interactive webinar on Wednesday 7th October 2020 at 20h00 Mauritius time (12h00 EST), to share industry insights and delve into the world of sustainable fashion in order to boost business resilience.
This webinar will cover:
- Overview of the Textile and Apparel industry in Mauritius.
- Why sourcing T&A from Mauritius will boost business resilience in the US.
- Mauritius: A duty-free gateway to USA.
- The emergence of eco-design products.
- Investment opportunities in the Textile & Apparel sector in Mauritius.
- Mr. Geerish Bucktowonsing, Head of Department, EDB
- Mr. Arif Currimjee, Vice President, MEXA
- Mr. Eric Eynaud, Marketing Director, Aquarelle Group – a subsidiary of CIEL Textile
Join us for an interactive session full of insights and helpful tips from industry experts to steer your company down a recommended pathway towards thriving in the decade ahead.
You are kindly required to register here to confirm your participation.
Click here to download the advert.