Webinar - Fintech Opportunities in Mauritius for Africa
The Economic Development Board (EDB) of Mauritius, is pleased to invite you to attend its webinar on “Fintech Opportunities in Mauritius for Africa” through the Microsoft Teams platform on Thursday 10 September 2020 at 10.00 (Mru time) (16.00 Australian Time).
The Webinar will highlight a myriad of opportunities offered by Mauritius as a FinTech hub to Australian FinTech companies
During the webinar, the following topics will be discussed:
- The Mauritius IFC: An upcoming Hub for FinTech
- FinTech: Opportunities, advantages and market access
- Recently introduced regulations in the FinTech space
- Australia – Mauritius – Africa: Connecting the dots for FinTech
- Rebecca Schot-Guppy, CEO Fintech Australia
- Loretta Joseph, Fintech Consultant at FSC
- Faraz Rojid, Head of Financial Services, EDB
- Michal Szymanski, CEO, Mauritius Africa Fintech Hub
Moderated by: Rajiv Babooram, Economic Counsellor Australia
Testimonial: Paul Perrier, CEO Fundkiss Technologies Ltd
You are kindly required to register here to confirm your participation.
Click here to download the advert.