The shift to Virtual Trade Show post COVID-19: Texworld USA Virtual Edition, 21 – 23 July 2020
The COVID-19 pandemic has given the virtual world a big boost, and the long-term implications go far beyond zoom-calls and virtual summits. The Economic Development Board of Mauritius is hosting 11 Textile & Apparel companies to the Texworld USA Virtual Trade Show.
The participating companies are Aquarelle Clothing Ltd, Beachwear Ltd ,DDI ,Fairy Textile Ltd, Floreal International, Le Tricot, Sheentex Ltd,Star Knitwear Group, Tropic Knits Ltd,V Formula Ltd & World Knits Ltd.
Traditionally held in New York City, Texworld USA will open its 2020 summer edition on a virtual platform from21st to 23rd July 2020. Through AI-powered technology, the online event will seamlessly connect global manufacturers and a vast network of buyers in the apparel & textile fashion industry. The virtual event will serve as an alternative platform for Mauritian manufacturers to continuously connect and network with US buyers as well as retain their presence in the US market.
This virtual edition of Texworld USA will allow the participating companies to:
- Extend brand presence and visibility to the vast network of Texworld visitors.
- Effortlessly garner more leads through AI-powered matchmaking.
- Contact and connect with previous and potential clients.
- Showcase their latest products on their customizable profile page.
- No logistics and travel cost, all they need is an internet connection.
- Branding and sponsorship opportunities to maximize exposure.
- 24/7 access during the 3-day event and up to 45 days afterward.
Click here to visit the website.
USA remains a key market with lucrative prospects that has not been fully tapped by our local textile and apparel manufacturers. Accordingly, this event will provide an opportunity for Textile & Apparel manufacturers to meet with new buyers who have expressed their interests to see alternative sourcing from China which focus more on small orders, quick delivery and high value addition.
For further information, kindly contact Mr. Geerish Bucktowonsing ,Head of Department, Manufacturing (Traditional ) Sector at EDB Mauritius.