Webinar - Mauritius: The ideal Hub for Doing Business (South African Market)
The Economic Development Board (EDB) of Mauritius, is pleased to invite you to a webinar themed “Mauritius: The Ideal Hub for Doing Business” through the Microsoft Teams platform on Monday 24th of August 2020 at 15.00 (Mru time) (13.00 South African Time).
During the webinar, the following topics will be discussed:
- Overview of Mauritius International Financial Centre (IFC)
- Investment Opportunities and Residency Schemes
- The appetite for South African investors in the Mauritius IFC
- New developments in the financial services sector: Budget announcements 2020/2021
- Opportunities in the fintech industry and the future vision of fintech In Mauritius
- Testimonial from Grit Real Estate Income Group
Moderated by Daniel Essoo, CEO, Mauritius Bankers Association Limited
- Samade Jhummun, CEO, Global Finance Mauritius
- Richard Robinson, President, South African Chamber of Commerce
- Faraz Rojid, Head of Financial Services, EDB
- Michal Szymanski, CEO, Mauritius Africa Fintech Hub
- Bronwyn Corbett, CEO, Grit Real Estate Income Group
You are kindly required to register here to confirm your participation.
Click here to download the advert.